Friday, June 12, 2009

Millard North Senior





YEAH!! It is senior time!! Here is our First SENIOR SELECT! (featured senior) Sydney totally rocked the studio!

Name: Sydney Kading

School: Millard North Highschool

Extracurricular activities: I love to sing, I am in a choir called Bel Canto outside of school. We practice 4 hours a week and travel to different places every summer such as Europe, and Mexico. I also am involved in my schools theatre program.

Favorite thing about my school: I really love how all of the teachers really care about the students and want them to do well! I also love the school spirit. :)

Favorite Hangout: I love to hang out at my friend's houses, but I have just discovered a new found love for Zorinsky Lake. I love to take my dog on walks and run there!

If I could travel anywhere, where would I go: I would go back to Paris in a heart beat. I loved the beauty, history, and culture of the City.

Plans for after highschool: I am pretty sure I am going to study musical theatre in college. I would love to be on broadway someday, but if that doesn't happen I think i will study law as my backup.

One thing my friends don't know about me: My friends and I are all very close, so we basically know everything about eachother, but some of them just recently learned that I have been a vegetarian for two years so I guess that can count! :)

Why do I love Janine Mcclintock Studios: I absolutely loved Janine Mcclintock studios because of the amazing positive energy! I had never done a photoshoot before so I was very nervous, But Mrs. Mcclintock was so encouraging and happy, that it made me feel very comfortable! I also loved how creative the locations were. Another plus was having my hair and makeup done, Toni was amazing and did exactly what I wanted! Over all, The day was an unforgetable experience and I would highly recommend Janine Mcclintock Studios for anyone wanting some amazing pictures and an awesome experience!

No comments: