Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I promised






Oh Cami- I promised I would blog your wedding but I didn't realize how hard it would be to choose only a few photos! Most of my brides tell me they want their weddings to be fun. Truthfully I do have the most fun and most beautiful brides in the area! I think this year I will have two tied for the most funI have ever been apart of (the other one I will blog next). Cami's family has a way of making you fall in love instantly and then there is the fun. THEY ARE CRAZY! (in a good way) :)
Let's just say that there were feather boas, rolling on the floor, ties around heads and the crazies limbo contest I have ever seen. I adore your photos and am so glad I was apart of your day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Janine!!! You were the best and photos looks great. Can't wait to see the rest :)

bhoogeveen said...

Thank you so much Janine, these few awesome photos have all of us thirsting for more!! Please hurry :) I can't wait to see what the crazy-fun wedding looked like from a professional's point of view!
Thanks again,
Brooke (the MOH)