Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nothing I love More






There is nothing I love more than a couple who trust me and gives me the freedom to capture and create. Around here most couples want their engagement photos downtown. It is true that most of the "cool" things they have seen their friends do in photos are downtown. Now- we could have been like everyone else and gone downtown and we would have come out with some amazing shots. BUT that doesn't really tell the story of this couple. They met a long time ago at a carnival. So during our consultation I told them it would be really fun to do their engagement photos at a carnival to reflect their story. At first I think they thought I was off my rocker! Even when they showed up they were a little uneasy about it- but Laura said, "we've seen your photos and we know you aren't going to make us look dumb and cheesy". Good point Laura (although she did point out how dumb I looked trying to get these shots) :)
I LOVE all your photos and am excited for you! Thanks for trusting me!

1 comment:

Bill Cawley said...

Great images! - you can tell they trusted you and it's awesome that the carnival has meaning for them. :)