Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SO much to blog!






I can't believe in just 10 days since I've blogged I've done 12 shoots- that means I have alot to blog about! I'll try to keep each entry just one shoot so you'll have to keep on checking back!

I have had such an amazing stretch of weddings. So far my 2008 weddings are on quite a roll. I've had absolutley wonderful brides who are trusting me and going along with all my crazy ideas. They have been into art and truly want artful wonderful photos. The weddings have all been very different but yet the couples, families and wedding parties have been nothing short of amazing to work with.


Kelsi and Tim

I've never had a wedding that had so many things go wrong. It is ever brides worst nightmare. First the flowers showed up wrong- huge disapointment. Luckily her uncle is a florist and was able to at least rearrange, fill, and remove to make them okay. Then the trolley didn't show up. That also was a huge bummer as nobody had cars. Yet, through it all Kelsi and Tim were just happy to be married and happy the day was about them- not the details. Kudos to them- they were great!

1 comment:

FindingKona said...

These photos are amazing! I have been showing them to everyone! I love the one you took in the mirror to capture their reflections. Amazing! I so envy your talent.