Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the newest addition


to the studio- Baby Cole! Melissa gave birth on Friday afternoon and I had the awesome pleasure of photographing the birth. There is nothing more amazing than being able to photograph major life events for people. What is even better is that I got to photography Melissa's wedding, and now the birth of her firstborn.

I have amazing birth photographs to show- but I'm hoping to get them into slideshow form. So- we are going to work backwards and I'll show you a photo of her new lil' man.

* side note to new Moms*- I know that it is incredibly difficult to get that newborn session in during the first few days. BUT, it is SO worth it. It is only during these first days that they still roll up into a little ball and sleep like crazy.

Introducing- Cole Mark


No comments: